Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

I haven't blogged for about a week now, but this is due to me getting so many assignments and all my deadlines coming at the same time (and also me leaving everything till the last minute d'oh). But my college course has organised a prom for our campus as well as surrounding campus's on the same course in June, which isn't that far away. Normally I would like to say I'm organised and have an outfit ready in my wardrobe anticipating its debut... but unfortunately I haven't even started to think about what I'm going to wear till now. My friend on the course has gone for a cocktail dress, which is very formal, and some other people have gone for prom dresses too. Me being me i want to be different and have something formal but quite dressed down too.

I'm the fussiest person I know when it comes to choosing an outfit, though i wanted to rent a dress out as I wouldn't get another occasion like this for a while. I got shown these two websites called, Mycelebritydress.com and Girlmeetsdress.com, both let you hire out any of the dresses on the site and get to pick the date the dress arrives. My celebrity dress gives you designer dresses celebrities have worn and lets you hire them out for the period you require, you can also pay £7.00 insurance which protects you from any spillages that you may make on the dress (for example from the amount of alcohol I may drink). Girl meets dress again is designer dresses that you can rent out but have more variation on dresses, whether you want a prom dress or cocktail dress.

Here are my favorites:

Girl Meets Dress


  MELISSA ODABASH - Natalie £49 hire for two nights
One of my favorites, a plain simple dress and I love the simple bow detailing and the pockets. 
 DAVID KOMA - Dress with Metal Tubes £109 for 2 nights
STOLEN GIRLFRIENDS CLUB - Black Gala Dress £39 for 2 nights
Another one of my favorites I love the dip hem aspect of the dress and the way I would be able to dress it up with some simple jewellery and some statement heels.
  STOLEN GIRLFRIENDS CLUB - Black Gala Dress £69 for 2 nights
This is the dress my friend picked out for me, and it is something I would go for! Its very effortless and I love the detailing round the bust. Definitely debating this one.
 GORGEOUS COUTURE - The Bailey Dress Blush £49 for 2 nights

My Celebrity Dress
Peach Jovani feather dress £69 for 3 day hire
Something different there's something about feather detailing that really catches my eye and adds a sense of texture to an outfit. 

 McBerry black feather dress £59 3 day hire
I remember when I first saw this dress in a magazine and I instantly fell in love with it. I love the lace flower detailing and again the feather skirt.
 Alice & Olivia black leather dress £69 3 day hire

 Alice & Olivia nude Charlie dress £49 3 day hire

If you have any more ideas of outfits I could wear let me know!
Thank you :) 

Comments

  1. I love the third and fourth dresses! Sounds like your prom will be loads of fun :) good luck with your assignments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third one down is stunning! Love it.

    eclairecollier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dresses but I love the long black one and pink one the most! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first black Stolen Girlfriends Club dress is so gorgeous, if it was me i would get that one or the lace and feathered one as that one is different and fun! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will follow your blog....


    Mery

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you reach all your deadlines.

    And defo a prom dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The third and fourth dresses are absolutely stunning! :)


    http://taniareveals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great choices! do you want to follow each other on google friend connect? if so, follow me and i'll follow back :) xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tagged you in a fun "Get to know me tag" Check it our here Mothersdale :) http://bebeautiful-sc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/get-to-know-me-tag.html

    love you lotsss xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The third one down is gorgeous! Great blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance