20% off River Island Jeans, bye overdraft!

90's fashion is one of the key trends this spring and summer, which means denim is back! Thinking back to the 90's I remember those typical shows I used to love, such as; Saved By The Bell, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Friends, Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, The Amanda Show and of course Keenan and Kel. I've been looking for a new pair of jeans for a while now, but I'm so indecisive and hate trying stuff on I never get round to doing it. Though seeing online this morning that River Island were currently having 20% off jeans from 21st-24th February, definitely got me excited but my overdraft not as much. I love River Island jeans, for up to £40 you get get decent long lasting well fitting jeans! The majority of my jeans are from River Island as I trust their fittings and I know they will last a long time. I have a three year old pair of River Island jeans that are still in the best condition. Here are my favourite jeans from their 20% off range:








Also with free standard delivery for the next 48 hours, I'd advise you hurry up before those beauties have sold out!

Happy shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

OOTW- Week 9- "We're up all night to get lucky"

Wednesday Wishlist- My top 10