Topshop addiction at it's finest

Every Thursday on my day off I seem to find myself scrolling through clothes websites without a care in the world. Whereas in reality I'm thinking, why am I doing this to my poor skint bank account? Yet that doesn't stop me from having a look. I've been absolutely in love with Topshop lately since I blogged about their latest leggings/treggings earlier this month, and I cant stop looking at their site at their upcoming Spring/Summer collection. Safe to say I can feel my money slipping away from me second by second the longer I stay on their website. Here are my favourite items online at Topshop right now:



 Fleck oversized top £18.00 




Hopefully you love these items just as much as I do, happy shopping!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance