OOTW- Week 8, "Need you 100, need you 100 %"

I haven't done a OOTW, for about a month and a bit now, so it's time to get my bottom in gear and start them again. I always love the feedback I get from doing these posts, and I myself love putting these posts together. Here are my latest 'Outfits of the Week', enjoy:



Top Left: The sunny weather is slowly starting to appear in Southampton, so I wore: Tie dye top from Love Label, Cream cardigan from New Look, Spike necklace from Primark, Leggings from Primark and Brown cowboy boots from Peacocks .
Top Right: The 90's is in full swing for this Spring/Summer, here I wore: Purple long sleeved top from Primark, Light denim distressed dungarees from Primark and All star trainers from Converse.
Bottom Left: My first day returning to uni after a heavy weekend I wore: Beanie hat from New Look, Tartan shirt from Love Label, Square tie necklace from Urban Outfitters, Disco pants from River Island and trainers as before.
Bottom Right: A long coach journey home I wore: Blazer from Primark, Baseball top from Topshop, Spiked necklace from Primark, Leggings from Topshop and Trainer as before.

Have a good weekend! x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

OOTW- Week 9- "We're up all night to get lucky"

Wednesday Wishlist- My top 10