OOTW- Week 9- "We're up all night to get lucky"

With the sun shining, this month is getting better by the day. The endless shopping trips that are killing my overdraft, the drives to the seaside and my best friends 21st is stopping me from the reality of the endless uni work I have to do. Although with the 7 hour coach journey back to Southampton tomorrow maybe I will start to crack on with my uni work. Here are my outfits of the week:




Top left: For a late day of uni I wore-Leopard print collar dress from Love Label, Spiked necklace from Primark, Plain black tights from Primark, Cream brogues from New Look.
Top Right: For my birthday night out in Southampton I wore- Tweed playsuit from Love Label.
Bottom Left: The beginning of the sunshine I wore- Aztec print dress from Primark, Cropped denim jacket from New Look, Square necklace from Urban Outfitters and All star trainers from Converse.
Bottom Right: For a casual night out I wore- Lace collared dress worn as a top from Topshop, Leather shorts from Republic and Tassle heels from River Island.

Have a good week!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance