OOTD- " Let the sun shine"

Sunshine makes everything better; the views, peoples moods and the occasional stroll here and there. With my first year of university slowly coming to an end in 10 days (where have the past few months gone?!) the stress of the amount of work I still have to do is mentally draining me. As it's bank holiday you'd expect with this weather me to be in a beer garden with my favourites just relaxing, but instead I'll be in the library or in my room finishing off my last two units. Wish me luck, here's my outfit of the day:






Denim Jacket: New Look
Black Love T-shirt: Love Label
Spiked Necklace: Primark
Grey Treggings: Topshop
Trainers: Converse

Enjoy your bank holiday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance