Jess Wright- Gotta get out my hair

A new hair day is probably one of the best days for any female, as well as; deliveries ,getting your nails done and getting your eyebrows on fleek. There's something revitalising going in to the salon realling off your countless pointless stories about how your boyfriend embarrassed you by pulling your top down in public or even that one girl that irritates you for how perfect she is. You go in an uneasy, stressed, judgmental nikki grahame wannabe and end up leaving like Blake Lively out of the l'oreal adverts walking the concrete pavement like a catwalk.

Well today it was my day for a change and trust me I change my hair more times than my weight fluctuates. In earlier entries you would of seen my hair being; peroxide blonde, ombre, black and dark brown. Though the one colour or even trend I always return to is ombre- its something so subtle and so simple to maintain.

Jess Wright, former TOWIE star, has the perfect ombre hair at the moment as well as the perfect bikini body, but that's another entry. I went into the hairdressers fantasying in my head my face on her body and the euphoric stance I would have.



 I originally had yellowy blonde hair which I just had highlighted by someone 3 weeks ago as I wanted to be more blonde. Then when they finished I was too blonde and I missed having bad roots- I can never ever be pleased. In my head I felt like a fire that couldn't be put out.. maybe this could relate to my intensive mood swings at the moment (my poor boyfriend).

Maddie, my infectious hairdresser, put the brown on my hair first and then did a darker blonde on the ends to tone down the blonde I originally had on my hair. Otherwise I'd have brown roots and yellow ends and unfortunately that trend has already been done by Hayley Williams and that was a definite no go.

Inititally the colour did come out too dark but my hair absorbs dye, like my pale skin absorbs the sun, so after a bleach bath the colour was then toned down. For me this is a massive change considering I walked in pale and yellowed haired I was now leaving ombre'd and feeling like Beyonce.

After a few washes the colour will fade more so it will become lighter, especially with the amount of bleach that's in my hair. I'm not however a selfie expert like the majority of my friends- i just take a million photos in a similar position hoping for the best. Though here is the final look and I love it!!


I will post another photo in a few weeks when the colour has faded and when me and Jess have stopped fighting over the next heart throb of essex. X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance