Where's my money tree?

Snowy weather reminds me of my childhood and my family, though it's a shame Southampton has only had one proper day of snow in comparison from where I'm from. My family have been out in the snow sledging, making snow men and of course the odd snowball fight that ends up with someone in tears-, which typically would've been me. But with the cold weather comes more and more internet shopping whilst snuggled in bed, well in my case anyway. Having come back to university with two weeks to spare a day didn't pass that I didn't have a cheeky look at Topshop or Asos without being tempted to buy their whole website. Student loans have gone in at the same time that the winter sales are still on going, my overdraft is becoming more and more dented by the minute. Here are a few items that I'm seriously tempted of purchasing, it is pay day soon anyway so it wouldn't do much harm, would it?

Kylie Cap Sleeved Scoop Neck Midi Dress- £12- Boohoo 
Right on trend for this winter season and will definitely keep your legs warm when your out on the town. A simple midi dress that can be dressed up with a leather jacket and accessories.


Denim Shirt With Skull Buttons In Blue- £19.99- Missguided 
An edgy style denim shirt with added details for a rocky edge, can be dressed down with leggings or be worn with a skirt or shorts for a night out.
Lottie Brushed Knit Aztec Cap Sleeve Bodycon Midi Dress- £15- Boohoo 
A printed midi dress with a more bold print which helps add contours to your body. Can be worn simply like this in the summer, or with a leather or denim jacket to keep your warmth in.
Bon Jovi Tank By And Finally- £22- Topshop 
I absolutely adore Bon Jovi so this top is my own guilty please! Can be worn with absolutely anything for a simple day look or even a night out, would look amazing with the printed leggings below.
Mix Flocked Skater Dress- £42- Miss Selfridge 
Bold prints and monochrome are coming back this spring and summer, and this black and white print is definitely on trend right now. With its aztec print it would look amazing for a night look dressed up with some studded heels and even a leather or coloured blazer.
Black boucle panelled peplum top- £25- Riverisland 
Peplums are still around and they are being re-invented everywhere we look, whether its made entirely of lace or in this case panelled with sleeves. A more sophisticated look that can be worn with black skinny jeans or even a long pencil skirt.
Flocked Check Ponte Leggings- £28- Topshop 
My favourite item at the moment! I'm so close to buying these right this minute, printed leggings that can be worn with a simple printed top or even a blouse. Can be worn for day or even night.

 

Have a good day, let me know what you think of these items :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance