Midi Dresses,"I wish nothing but the best for you too, don't forget me I beg"

Midi dresses are all the craze right now, with the typically short dresses being ditched for a more sophisticated glamour look. Being petite I thought Midi dresses would drown me and make me feel smaller than what I am, I'm 5 ft 2. Though I was very surprised that they didn't! It made my body appear longer and slimmer and even make legs look ridiculously long, which is definitely a bonus! This is a key item that you need for your wardrobe girls! Here are a few of my favourite Midi dresses online:

 Dilara leather sleeve midi-dress  £16.99 MissGuided   

 Live to ride maxi dress £25 Miss Selfridge- However this is more of a maxi dress but I still love it!




Let me know what you think! Have a good weekend x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance