OOTW-Week 3- "You turned out to be the best thing I never had"


I can't believe how quick this week has rushed by, I can't remember the majority of things that have happened and for once I was only drunk one night... well maybe two but that was my bosses fault. With university work escalating up by the second and me struggling to reach the top, I went home for a bit of me time and to be around my loved ones. I always thought going to university your closest friends would slowly start to drift away and forget the memories you had together, but this week has shown what an amazing group of friends I truly do have. Though not to forget my family who never cease to amaze me with how supportive they are, I couldn't ask for anything more! Anyway enough of my soppyness, here are my five favourite outfits of this week:

Top Left: A cold early morning in Southampton I wore a Lace insert dress from Topshop, Patterned woolly cardigan from Topshop, Topshop Leggings and Internacionale High Tops.
Top Right: For a night out I wanted a more casual look so I wore a River Island Mesh insert top, Topshop Grey leggings with leather side inserts and Isme Wedges.
Middle: A day of uni work and shopping I wore a Primark Top which I tucked in to make it smaller, Boohoo Disco pants, Converse Trainers and a H&M cardigan.
Bottom Left: For a night out back home I wore, Brown casual top with leather insert sleeves from Zara, Topshop Black dog tooth printed Treggings and Isme Wedges as before.
Bottom Right: For lunch with my family, to our local, I wore High waisted acid washed trousers from Topshop, Cross print top from New Look, Cream cardigan from New Look and Primark Belt.

Hope you all had a good week and hopefully this week doesn't go too fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance