OOTD- Outfit of the day, "You could be the greatest, you could be the best"





After one of my best weekends at home it was time to do the tedious long journey back to Southampton. I celebrated my 21st birthday on the Friday and my hangover is still lingering over me- I have my friends and family to thank for this with them buying me a dirty pint. I wanted to wear something comfortable for the journey but also try some of my new clothes out.

Oversized Baseball Top- Topshop
Spiked Necklace- Primark
Blazer- Primark
Leggings- Topshop
Coloured Metallic Socks- Urban Outfitters
All Star Trainers- Converse

I love this Topshop top, its so versatile and can be worn with absolutely anything day or night! They now do it in black as well, I may have to purchase it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

OOTW- Week 9- "We're up all night to get lucky"

Wednesday Wishlist- My top 10