Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

They say your eyes are the window into your soul and that they're one of the key interesting features on a face. I love eyes and the uniqueness of one persons to another, whether it's a different colour or shape. I always, without fail wear mascara as I feel naked without it, although it doesn't help that I have blonde eyelashes either! Normally I use about 5 mascaras to get volume thick lashes, but I wanted to be able to narrow it down to one or two, as it is quite expensive. I came across Rimmel's 'Lash Accelerator Endless' mascara and with the price tag of £7.99 in Superdrug it seemed like a bargain.


 My eye before applying any mascara

 
 After one coat
The final result

I love the simplism of this mascara, how it merely takes two coats to get this effortless look. It didn't go all gloopy or come out to thickly either, it had a thin layer of mascara on the applicator to ensure you lashes were evenly separated and coated. I definetly recommend this mascara to anyone!

What's your favourite mascara?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance