OOTW-Week 10- "I need your love, I need your time"

It seems the sunshine is here to stay, finger crossed- with good weather comes the excitement of summer finally beginning. Although with two more big assignments left I'm not thinking about summer just yet otherwise I'll go off on a tangent and avoid the amount of work I still have left. With only a few days now till the end of first year it's clear that summer is just round the corner for me. But before that the uni work NEEDS to be done, so maybe I should switch off Hollyoaks and continue where I left off. Here are my favourite outfits of the week:





Top Left: Black off the shoulder dress worn as a top from Asos, Cross necklace from Primark, Blazer from Primark, Distressed boyfriend jeans from Primark and Brogues from New Look.
Top Right: Mickey mouse crop top from Topshop, Checked treggings from Topshop and Heels from River Island.
Bottom Left: Laced collared dress from Topshop
Bottom Right: Black midi dress from Boohoo, Denim jacket and trainers as before.

Hope your enjoying your bank holiday weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance