OOTW-Week 11- "Only know you love her when you let her go, and you let her go"

After a few weeks of being back home it still hasn't sunk in that my first year of university is finally complete. I'm starting to feel regulated now by having a routine of work, although I miss the hustle and bustle of uni life. It's too quiet and calm whereas I'm so used to the noise and the manic spur of the moment events that occurred. I do really miss Southampton; my girls and the shopping (of course) and also the independence I had there, I'll be returning soon though sure enough. Here are my outfits of the week:




























Top Left: A lounging day at home I wore- Off the shoulder jumper from Hollister, Aztec print shorts from Topshop and Tights from Primark.
Top Right: An evening out with the family I wore- Cord patterned blazer from Primark, Scallop vest top from Topshop and Checked treggings from Topshop.
Bottom Left: My last day in Southampton I wore- Denim shirt from Primark, Skull printed vest top from Topshop, Leggings from Topshop and All star trainers from Converse.
Bottom Right: My last night out in Southampton I wore- Carousel printed blouse from Minnies Boutique, Lace crop top from River Island, Disco pants from River Island and Tassel heels also from River Island.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Secret.. Whats your secret?

Prom dress, or Cocktail dress

£25 Voucher For River Island... Goodbye Bank Balance